Most awaiting news, Samsung will announce its Galaxy Note 8 on 23rd August 2017, confirming what most of us already know. Samsung’s Galaxy Note 7 is ended untimely in late 2017, reviewed over battery issues that caused some phones to explode. Now the pressure is on for Samsung to get this year’s Note phone perfectly. Fortunately, if Samsung’s new Galaxy S8 is anything to go by; we’re expecting the Galaxy Note 8 to be wonderful. Samsung has officially confirmed that there will be a Note 8 handset, so the branding isn’t being slaughtered off after last year’s phone fire debacle.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is the greatest rebound story in smartphones following all of the disastrous Galaxy Note 7 battery failures last year. According to the reports, the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 will get a release date in Korea on 15th September 2017, following the handset’s announcement on 23rd August 2017 in New York City. It seems like bad news for LG, but Samsung will almost certainly want to get the Galaxy Note 8 out before the arrival of Apple’s iPhone 8 and iPhone 7s.
Experts are confident about the Galaxy Note 8, as noted above, but these same experts are positively frothing at the mouth about the iPhone 8, which is basically the first proper new iPhone we’ve had since 2014’s iPhone 6 update. Last time, Apple did a major ground-up redesign of its iPhone and the results were extremely great.
Before Samsung officially unveils the Galaxy Note 8, we are going to run through all the rumors and speculation to check whether the Note 8 even has a possibility of delivering on all the hype. According to the latest rumors, Galaxy Note 8 has dual-camera hardware which will be better than the equivalent dual-snapper on current generation iPhone 7 Plus. It will have 13MP wide angle lens, as well as a 12MP telephoto lens, both will feature optical image stabilization (OIS) and 6-element lenses, and the setup will be capable of 3x optical zoom. Note 8 comes with 6.4in QHD+ Super AMOLED display and either Exynos 8995 or Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processing hardware. The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is believed to be the first 4K handset from Samsung. Beyond this Samsung will concentrate on quality, particularly in the battery department, and further refinements to the handset’s performance.
The smartphone is expected to be the most potent handset which has ever built by Samsung. It will pick up where the Galaxy S8 left off, adding in more power, more specs and, overall, better performance. This is the reason Note releases are always so tantalizing. The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 will have a new design, similar to the Samsung’s Galaxy S8, plenty of new specs and features with a significant bump in battery life and potentially. Galaxy Note 8 might be 0.1 inch larger than the Samsung Galaxy S8 plus and making it the largest handset which has ever built by Samsung.Are you Looking for Samsung Galaxy s9 release date and information on Handset size,just go through this post.
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Specifications and Features
- Galaxy Note 8 will be powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 or Exynos 8895 64 bit (10nm-based) processor. So far, Samsung has been launching only its Exynos-based Galaxy S flagship phones in India. So we expect Exynos 8895-based Galaxy Note 8 would be coming to India and the Qualcomm Snapdragon 835-based Galaxy Note 8 will be sold in US.
- The Galaxy Note 8 will be the second high end flagship from Samsung in India to come with 6 gigs of RAM. The company had recently launched a bumped up 6 gig RAM variant of the Galaxy S8 Plus to boost sales.
- The Galaxy Note 8 will be expected with 64GB of internal storage which will be expandable via a micro-SD card.
- The smartphone will come with Samsung’s proprietary Infinity display. It will boast of an edge-to-edge screen with no physical buttons and an unusual 18.5:9 aspect ratio instead of 16:9. The Galaxy Note 8 will come with 6.3-inch screen which will be only marginally bigger than the Galaxy S8 Plus. It may have a 2960×1440 pixel (WQHD+) resolution on top a Super AMOLED panel.
- The phone will come with a dual camera system on the rear consisting of two 12-megapixel cameras. While one camera with f/1.7 aperture and optical image stabilization will be wide-angle. The second camera with f/2.4 aperture and optical image stabilization will be telephoto for 2X optical zoom. This means it is the first Samsung phone to come with the dual-camera feature which is similar to Apple’s iPhone 7 Plus camera.
- The Galaxy Note 8 will come with an 8-megapixel camera with autofocus and f/1.7 aperture.
- The Galaxy Note 8 will run Android Nougat based Samsung Experience UI.
- The Galaxy Note 8 will have a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner right near to the dual camera module.
- Its physical dimensions will be 162.5mm x 74.6mm x 8.5mm and just like other Note phones it will come with pop-out S Pen stylus.
- It will boast of a glass and metal body and near bezel-less screens. It will come with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 on both the front and the back side.
- It will respond to both touch and voice and has the ability to translate as many as 52 languages.
- The Galaxy Note 8 will be backed by a 3,300mAh battery and supports fast and wireless charging via USB Type-C.
Samsung Galaxy Note Expected Price
The Galaxy Note 8 will be available starting from September in four colors (Midnight Black, Orchid Gray, Deep Sea Blue, Coral Blue and Maple Gold). As per the reports, the Galaxy Note 8 could be more costly than its antecedents. All the new spec and hardware, and Samsung’s misfortunes in 2016 off of the back of the Galaxy Note 7 suspension, all point to a new premium price mark up. Apple’s next-generation iPhone 8 Pro model will likewise be more costly than anything that preceded it. In Europe, the Galaxy Note 8 will cost 1,000 Euros which will roughly to Rs 75,408. We know the fact that the Galaxy S8 Plus sells for an upwards of Rs 60,000.So, the Galaxy Note 8 touching the Rs 70,000 price point was not so astounding.